Monday, October 19, 2009

Some people ask me where do I purchase the furniture

Some people ask me where do I purchase the furniture and miniature items. I don't intend to promote or support individual businesses but I can say the kitchen furniture, the tv console and sound, the dinner set of knives and forks and pink serviettes etc etc were purchased on EBay from Eurekaonlinestore. at Ebay.com.au
I have purchased from other sellers, but Eureka have given great service and when I compare their products with comparable products in the US they are so much cheaper. I ask for combined postage and that helps to reduce the price.
I also source op shops (charity shops) and make many of the pieces myself.
I made some blocks of chocolate nested in a piece of gold paper, and was quite delighted when one of my Daughters asked where didi I buy it... (see pics at side)
At the moment the editing of the DVD is behind schedule, so I have decided to re- edit to mini segments, very short pieces 2.5-4 mins long. you can see some of my shorts on you tube, under the name of Megamoneybox. There I have a range of good and not so good. I'm called Megamoneybox because I am a small share trader trying to raise the funds to create my artistic work.
You can get the occasional free share tip on my other blog at http://megamoneybox.blogspot.com/
You can earn money to buy things... (even in these tough economic times.)
Megan